“The team at E & G is clearly passionate about what they do. They bring a wealth of knowledge, extensive contacts and great creative energy to the table and, most importantly, they get results. They've secured top-quality, positive media hits for EARTHTEC, both on a local and national level, developing compelling pitches that really resonate with the press. They work seamlessly with our internal team and serve as a valuable extension of our staff. We've been very impressed by their efforts on behalf of our company.”
Media interviews don't have to be nerve-wracking. In fact, with the right preparation from the E & G team, your spokespeople will be able to successfully communicate your company's key messages.
In our media training sessions, we will:
- Educate your spokespeople about the media landscape.
- Prepare key messages.
- Discuss the importance of body language.
- Teach your spokespeople how to "block" difficult questions and "bridge" back to your key messages.
- Provide tips for your spokesperson to stay in control of the interview - no matter what the reporter asks.
- Practice, practice, practice
- Provide constructive critiques to help improve your spokesperson's techniques.
- Ensure that your spokesperson is comfortable and confident in interview situations.