“The team at E & G is clearly passionate about what they do. They bring a wealth of knowledge, extensive contacts and great creative energy to the table and, most importantly, they get results. They've secured top-quality, positive media hits for EARTHTEC, both on a local and national level, developing compelling pitches that really resonate with the press. They work seamlessly with our internal team and serve as a valuable extension of our staff. We've been very impressed by their efforts on behalf of our company.”
Entering business competitions is a great way to showcase your company, leader or products and make valuable new connections. There are a number of benefits to participation, including:
- Winners can leverage awards to gain positive media exposure by distributing a press release that spotlights the award.
- Awards increase credibility and respect.
- Receiving an award improves public perception, demonstrating that your company/executive/product is a WINNER. This in turn makes you more attractive to prospective customers and partners.
- Awards provide the opportunity to promote a company or product in many different ways - through viral marketing, online exposure, and in print materials.
- Being an award-winning company or having a recognized product increases your chances to win new business. Prospects want to be associated with industry leaders and will likely be impressed by your prize.
- Winning an award is additional validation for employees - they can take pride in the fact that they're working for a successful company and that they played a key role in securing this recognition.
- Displaying awards, plaques, and trophies in the office is an outstanding physical reminder to staff, clients, and prospects about the prestigious honors a company has won.
To maximize the chances of winning and differentiating yourself from competitive submissions, we will:
- Develop a compelling, memorable awards submission.
- Gather back-up documentation (e.g., case studies, client references, recommendation letters, revenue numbers, etc.).
- Create an impressive-looking nomination with professional graphics, etc.
- Conduct media relations outreach announcing your win.