“The Seacoast Women's Network has been a strong association of Professional Women here in the Portsmouth area for over 25 years. Each season renders itself to evolution and growth based on the participation of our members at large. Stefanie Guzikowski came on board as a PR coordinator and turned our social awareness around on a dime. She immediately tackled the need for comprehensive awareness of our meetings to the general public, was successful in profiling the group and gaining media coverage, and continued to generate new attendees through her collateral exposure. We are grateful for her continued, earnest efforts as a Co-Coordinator and her role as a leader among peers. Stefanie is creative, thorough, reliable, articulate, and often takes action when it is needed most. She is a true resource for any business or non profit to consider as a dynamic and effective change catalyst.”
PR with Purpose and Passion is more just than a tagline – it’s our philosophy. We sincerely believe in our clients and feel we need to be truly passionate about their brand, products, or services in order to properly represent them with enthusiasm. Our passion comes across in everything we do and say, which positively impacts results.
E & G works collaboratively with each client, providing expert counsel and serving as a valuable extension of their team. We’re an added vessel with more power to help power through tough patches and carry along through good waves.
Our talented team has significant experience managing a variety of public relations and marketing campaigns including:
- Strategic counsel
- Media relations
- Websites and SEO
- Social Media/Web 2.0
- Message development
- Press release development and promotion
- A full suite of writing services
- Industry analyst outreach
- Speaking engagement outreach
- Awards pursuit
- Image building
- Media training
We excel at securing positive media coverage, booking valuable speaking opportunities, increasing clients’ online visibility and writing materials that capture attention. Additionally, we:
- Bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table.
- Have represented clients across a wide range of industries, including financial, healthcare, professional services, technology, “green” services, textiles, books/authors and entertainment.
- Understand that the PR and marketing landscape is ever-evolving, so we keep up-to-date on the latest tools and technologies, including SEO, social marketing and Web 2.0.
- Support clients’ online presence and offer exceptional offline outreach, as well.
- Have built solid relationships with key contacts, including media, speakers’ bureaus, industry thought-leaders and other key decision-makers.
- Use a “virtual office” model, providing seamless, results-driven and cost-effective services.
- Provide customized strategies to reach each client’s specific goals.
- Offer recommendations based on experience, research, industry trends and the current business landscape.